Saturday, October 28, 2006

LOOK THROUGH ANY WINDOW

Again, back to Elizabeth Street Croydon. These artworks were in the hairdressers called Curious Orange when we visited there last week. Unfortunately the shop as closed as it was a Sunday so I took this photo throught the window. Screen printed chicken scratch , I adore them. I scratch my head and think these people who create these are so talented, wow.



Whilst on the theme of red and white, an Adelaide fire hydrant. I had almost forgotten.

1 comment:

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

Hi Linda, thanks for dropping by my blog! We bought these Jay Manby wood blook etchings from Byron Bay Markets about 8 years ago! I haven't met anyone who has any of Jay's stuff! I've been told that he did a 'Cruel Sea' Flim clip a while ago....any way - great to read your blog! I love 'meeting' people this way!