Wednesday, February 14, 2007

FELTING, HMMM

I had to give this felting business a go. It's very satisfying. I went to the craft show on the weekend and bought it there. I also met Tonia Todman, well not exactly met, more like 'Oh your'e um.... and then she said 'yes Tonia Todman' and walked away in disgust - I'm sure. Anyway she was displaying there with Creswick products. That's where I bought the kit. Blanket, wool, tool, the full caboodle.
I was only going to go to 100 posts with this blog and HAD 10 more things to finish. Now it looks like its 101 posts still with 10 more thing to complete. At the rate I'm going anyways, I will still be going in 2008.

1 comment:

Gigibird said...

I have wool roving, a sponge thingy, but no felting needles as yet, but I do plan to give it a spin. I plan to try making balls as God knows why but they appeal to me! Not big ones, small ones that can be used as floer centres or failing that cat toys!