At Caringbah Markets there is a stall that sells these for big bucks. I bought a rather pretty long sleeved one from them last year but figured I could make my own and save a few pennies.
Monday, May 21, 2007
BONDS AND EMBELLISHMENT
This has been on my to do list for a while. Some old lace, Bonds singlet and hour at night in front of a re run of Project Runway.
At Caringbah Markets there is a stall that sells these for big bucks. I bought a rather pretty long sleeved one from them last year but figured I could make my own and save a few pennies.
At Caringbah Markets there is a stall that sells these for big bucks. I bought a rather pretty long sleeved one from them last year but figured I could make my own and save a few pennies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment