Monday, June 11, 2007

UNHEARD OF

Two posts in one day. A first. The kids are out with the Mr, its a public holiday, I've done a bit of housework hence no guilt. I'm on a roll.
I got this bookmark at the craft show three years ago and am just completing it now. I am a traditionalist I guess, not cutting edge. I like crinoline ladies in small doses and rose fabric (op shop find on Saturday) and there is nothing wrong with that. It is who and what I am.
I have never run with the pack, thats why I spent most of my high school years up in the library by myself reading art books and Im glad I did. Im glad I had geeky friends because they made me laugh. Its when you go against your grain that you find yourself not laughing anymore.
Deep , a new category.

2 comments:

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

Go the deep I say Linda, the one thing that shits me about my blog is that I don't think I've really found my 'blog voice'. When I write in journals by hand it is such a different voice, not that I would want to expose that much of myslef in a blog, but would like it to be a bit more 'real'. hmm, any way - doesn't help that I've only just sussed the hyperlink thing!!

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

Go the deep I say Linda, the one thing that shits me about my blog is that I don't think I've really found my 'blog voice'. When I write in journals by hand it is such a different voice, not that I would want to expose that much of myslef in a blog, but would like it to be a bit more 'real'. hmm, any way - doesn't help that I've only just sussed the hyperlink thing!!