Monday, July 30, 2007

ITS A WRAP

Found objects this weekend.
Totally love this wrap around. Handmade and not washed since it's inception 30 years ago me thinks. It goes to the floor and makes me feel very theminum.
I will chop off a little bit from the bottom as alas, it is no longer 1972, and I am not my Grade 2 teacher Miss Butcher whose style left an indelible mark on my psyche.
My sons messy bed graces the background. A stylist I ain't.



Two inanimate objects. Also found a baking tray that would make for even inanimateness.

3 comments:

the fabled needle (jen) said...

cool skirt!

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

Your style is just so unique and personal - I love it!
Spooky-er - I found a log wrap-around for me at the Oppy today, just got home with it, not as unusual as yours, but very wearable.

Anonymous said...

deary-me!!
you SLAY me with your ravishing fashion sense. I absolutely COVET that skirt!

oh.... I die......