Monday, July 02, 2007

SCOOBY COATHANGERS

A satisfying shopping trip on Saturday yielded these coat hangers. I already have a few of these and happy to add to my collection.
Fine craftsmanship or womanship I think.



A happy dance was performed (on the inside) when I found this. A one metre piece of fabric. I may make a skirt out of this, then again I may just add it to the stash, pull it out every couple months, drool and paw over it.

4 comments:

Victoria said...

If I found that fabric I would do a happy dance too. Spectacular.

Victoria said...

Ps - it's so good it's frameable.

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

The sort of thing you just dream about finding - love it - would have to put this on the wall too I think!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, that's my absolutely favourite style...so hard to come by these days, well done!