Hey Linda, I had a bit of a spooky blog moment, I left a comment over on Zippypops blog, and the link came up with your details! So I left the comment again, and now it looks like I said exactly the same thing as you (but you didn't comment) weird no? Has this happened to you before?
Welcome. This place is mainly for my simple handicrafts, except knitting, I dont knit....yet. Included are a few frugal finds and resonations. A place where I get got.
3 comments:
what happened with the NEW job? are you just finishing up your notice?
Yes two more weeks
Hey Linda, I had a bit of a spooky blog moment, I left a comment over on Zippypops blog, and the link came up with your details! So I left the comment again, and now it looks like I said exactly the same thing as you (but you didn't comment) weird no? Has this happened to you before?
Post a Comment