But on Sunday I succumbed. I bought a Cotton Time magazine. Quite frankly what a mistake. Not worth it. If it didn't have the plastic around it I'm sure I would not have got it.
So I have to now squeeze out every ounce of do-able craftness in it to justify to myself why I was so crazed.
This is for my son (he's 14!). God bless him. He still has a soft spot for stuffed toys. Another one is on its way for the nine year old.
About 24cm. My fingers hurt after turning these little legs inside out.
2 comments:
Hi! If you ever decide to buy another Japanese mag I would recommend 'Cotton & Paint'. Better value I think.
Very cute bunny by the way...
Hi there, I'm new, I found you via Sew Retro. I went to Sydney to that bookstore a couple of months ago, and I didn't find any craft mags. I was disappointed, but seems it wasn't such a bad thing. Love your orange finds!!
Post a Comment