Earlier in the year we went to an antique & collectibles come tat fair. I saw a pair of these at one of the stands and instantly fell in love with them. The seller was asking an exorbitant amount so I turned on my heels saying to myself and all that cared to listen hes dreaming, hes having a laugh,daylight bleedin' robbery mutter mutter mutter. The Mr. said he could make me a pair. To cut a long story short, I wont even go there.
So there we were at the fifties fair and look what should be there but my pair of glove art at a price that was not only reasonable but one that I didn't give a second thought to. I like it when things like this happen.
1 comment:
That is a good thing. Although it would be somewhat amusing to see what a Mr could do making something like this.
Post a Comment