So some catching up. It will look like I'm a really interesting person.
We went to the 195o's fair a couple of weeks ago here in Sydney at Rose Seidler house. A good day was had. Pretty girls all dolled up and glamorous. A bargain to be had.
This is on the patio. Its a quite small house surprisingly.
This is just a young girl who I noticed in the crowd. She is wearing a cute apron done in chicken scratch.
And look, this is me and my family on this website. See the guy in the sunglasses and brown jacket, that theres the Mr and my son is behind him. I'm behind his head talking to the lady, can you see??? you may have to squint. My daughter just gets a tiny look in. I don't know about you but I was thrilled.

Image from fashion.org.au
End part one , more to come....
2 comments:
I LOVE Rose Siedler House, and the fair, but we had 2 kids parties on that day, so couldn't get there, maybe next year. It's awful when your 3.5 year olds social life takes over yours!
50s fair?!
arg... now I am really jealous.
that would have been right up my alley. heaven.
I'm glad you went and reported back!
Post a Comment