Sunday, October 07, 2007

computer says no

It seems we have used all our usage for the month and Bigpond says NO COMPUTER FOR YOU. Mongrels. This will not stop me from posting everyday this month.
This is daughter Stephanie's handiwork. Found on the camera recently.



Found on the table a few years ago. I personally don't mind this. I do not encourage it and secretly I like it.


Edit photo

5 comments:

Cosy said...

Oh no! No internet??? That's nearly as bad as... no TV!! Don't worry about little photos because we can click on them and see them bigger. Lucky 'Stephanie' didn't get in trouble with the etching. ;)

Victoria said...

Ha. I secretly like all the stratches and texta marks and all that, all around the house. Just pretend not to.

World Wide Alternative said...

I love this post!
My Dad refuses to sand our family dining table as "all of our homework is imprinted on it".
Don't know what he would have done if we'd scratched our names on it though. A swift clip under the ear would have been the outcome I reckon! ;-p

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

Computer says no (cough, cough)!! Ha, made me laugh.

I was wondering if you could give me some advice re bag making, I've made Little P a beach bag, and just sewed it up the sides, no oval shaped base, as was in the pattern, do you have any idea how to sew on a base?? I gave up in the end, as I couldn't figure out how to get the machine around it once it was pinned on. Sorry to prattle on, will post a pic of said bag.

Linda said...

Yes post a picture. Clearer (visual ) understanding then I thinks.