Who hasn't decorated a box in their time? I know I have, and reading Victoria's post on nineties crafts the other day reminded me. The bottom box was decoupaged in 1992 and the top box hand painted in 1989. Good times.
My children's efforts over various holidays. Good times.
Ahh! possible treasure of the future! Thanks for visiting my blog Linda! I have left a reply for you in the comments and you may be very interested to know the outcome, that is, when I receive information from Kim.
Welcome. This place is mainly for my simple handicrafts, except knitting, I dont knit....yet. Included are a few frugal finds and resonations. A place where I get got.
2 comments:
I love that you have kept those boxes.
Ahh! possible treasure of the future!
Thanks for visiting my blog Linda! I have left a reply for you in the comments and you may be very interested to know the outcome, that is, when I receive information from Kim.
Post a Comment