Today we went in to the Powerhouse Museum to see the
Diana exhibition. I have a soft spot for Diana. I got this tea towel a couple of years ago but don't use it, I just have it for no reason.

We then went into Chinatown for Yumcha for which I don't have a soft spot for. Blech.
A fun day on the whole.
4 comments:
I have a royal wedding trio and it's a bit spooky to drink my tea out of now. I was holidaying in England when she died and I will never forget it.
ps - Linda if your are still interested in my ramblings on I've changed my blog name to 'Sew Mad' so the link has changed at 'thirtiesgreen'. Cheers Donna
hi just dropped by from Donna's blog! Love your blog and I love Dianna too not that I am a Royalist in anyway! odd isn't it and I picked up a tea towel the other day of the queen's jubilee I just liked it because it was from 1977!!!
Yes, that teatowel is something you would hang onto for sure, it's very very good.
Post a Comment