Friday, November 23, 2007

but its not my birthday

I'll be sitting up like Jacky tonight reading these in bed.
I have quickly perused Bend The Rules. It's got the juices flowing.

whos a lucky girl then

Added: Hi Jodie and Claire, I will just put my 2c worth in about the books. I prefer Bend the Rules,(not to say the other isn't worth buying, try and wait to see it in a bookshop first). BTR is very pretty book and I learnt a few things in there that isn't in the Readers Digest Complete Guide to Needlecraft,ha ha.

3 comments:

Jodie said...

I am keen on both and will be interested to see which you prefer.

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

I'm very keen on getting bend the rules ... let us know what it's like!

Anonymous said...

I love "Bend the Rule Sewing," it is one of the few sewing books that I have read and then actually MADE one of the projects and LIKED what I made!