Friday, December 14, 2007

live and learn

This weeks el cheapo find was this Rimini Blue pot. The candle holders were from op shop find last year. It was not until this very moment when I googled blue and italian that I knew the name of this particular style of pottery. I just called it the blue Italian stuff, as its just marked Italy on the bottom with some numbers. Fascinating. Vivere e imparare. I googled that too.

friday frugal find

4 comments:

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

I know this as 'Bitossi' they also did orange/red. I love it so much - we've got a bull and some lamp bases - most prized!

Victoria said...

I like very much. Can never find nice potty finds or great vases in my opshops, dunno why.
Great pjs you made - and they look very modern and vintagey at the same time!

Victoria said...

Er, not "potty finds" - I mean "pottery finds"..

Donna said...

Hi Linda,
I recently put all my blogs onto google reader and for some reason it doesnt show me when you have a new post. Gosh I have a bit to catch up on.....!