On a different note, I worked out how to use bloglines. Der..It only took about two months and I'm loving beta blogging. I didn't like all that html business, now its so easy.
Monday, December 11, 2006
FUTURE BAGS
These were not destined to hang as curtains. When I first saw them my first thought was bags, but then again most big fabric pieces say bag to me. Very pretty colours.I will make them over the Christmas break I hope.

On a different note, I worked out how to use bloglines. Der..It only took about two months and I'm loving beta blogging. I didn't like all that html business, now its so easy.
On a different note, I worked out how to use bloglines. Der..It only took about two months and I'm loving beta blogging. I didn't like all that html business, now its so easy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment