These first two and the larger one on the right were found at garage sales in my neighbourhood and the following two at the local op shop. The last one I should say is actually for my sister as she is collecting it as well, but I only see her a couple of times a year so I have to display and dust it until then , good at displaying not good at dusting. They are striking all together.
Only problem is we live in a little house, and have run out of space. My next collection will be something small and compact, no more pottery or glass...unless the price is right, then I'll have to think about it, pottery on shelves in the loo, can it be done?
2 comments:
Another thing we both do - I collect West German pots, been on the hunt for over 5 years now, and I'm slowing down, but have managed to pick some up for as little as $2.00. They are very beautiful, and quite raw which is why I really got into them. It's amazing how you see so many with the same glaze but a different shape. They look great en mass.
never know ti to leave a comment here or on yours, not good on blog etiquette anyway, I d love to see your pottery if you have a chance
Post a Comment