New framed artwork which thrilled her. She is already a mad shoe girl. I hardly ever wear really high heels, she squeals when I do and always egging me on to buy them when we go shopping. The frames were from a garage sale for 20 cents each and I cut out this picture from a magazine.
The bedroom decor in the winter house is edging towards modern. She was not so impressed with my attempt at absract. The quilt she liked, the pillows were at the client's request. Always keep the customer satisfied.
1 comment:
Thank you for your kind comments on my blog.
I will not delete anything for the time being because I shall probably like you say regret it later.
I have bookmarked you, know I know you exsist and will pop "in" from time to time
This is a photo of the inside of a doll's house isn't it?
Post a Comment