Friday, April 06, 2007

100

EDITED
It is my one hundredth post.
I do enjoy doing this. I think about it constantly and wish I had more time to devote to creating and posting but real life gets in the way. There are children to taxi here there and everywhere, a rather dull job that pays the mortgage and household chores that have priority.
I was going to start a new blog but have decided that I am too tight to pay. I like the idea of having a log of what I create and what takes my fancy.
It also tickles me the idea that someone will by accident come upon it and feel inspired like the first time I discovered blogging. I will tell you, I thought I was the only person that loved vintage fabric/curtains, buttons, trims, aprons etc until I stumbled into the cyber world of handicrafts. It felt as if I had come home.



I still have lots of things to finish that I have started, including the above embroideries. They are going to artist trading card kind of things. Crafting is a lifelong obsession not a fad.
Thankyou to all the ladies (and Sven the sex crazed Swede) who have left a comment. I really love them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh no- i will miss your blog! but i totally know what you mean about the time-thing.
i love the things you make, and have very much enjoyed popping in here now and then.
take care, and please let me know if you set up another one sometime. x melissa