Tuesday, August 14, 2007

OWL BE BACK


In the spring.

4 comments:

Cosy said...

So you'll be back in September? I hope so!

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

LOVE that Scandinavian fabric - is it a table cloth? Would make a great bag me thinks.

Donna said...

Hi Linda,
Thanks for posting comments on the doilie quilt project. I have just spent the last hour reading ALL your previous posts and found your quilt...LOVE IT. PLEASE PLEASE post again. Barkcloth, op-shopping, old patterns, curtains, Cath, doilies, old coathanders, council clean-ups, severe fabric addiction - jeeez I've found my long lost twin!!!!

And just on the woven plastic hangers I think my mum in Tassie has patterns for these. She has a HUGE pattern collection for all types of craft. If I manage to find it I will let you know. cheers

Robyn said...

Hi Linda

I think I know how to do your coathangers........'tis sort of a cross between beading and macrame. My Grandad taught me how to do something very similiar when i was little and bored one rainy day........

If I get a spare mo' over the weekend I will have a play with some chopped up straws and let you know.