There, done. Quick fix on a Sunday.
Sunday, October 14, 2007
australia 1986
This is a picture I cut out of a magazine and stuck in my 'what i like' book. If memory serves me correctly it is Leona Edmiston's kitchen. What struck me of course was the plastic bag holder hanging in the corner. Old tea towel + sewing = i can do that.

There, done. Quick fix on a Sunday.
There, done. Quick fix on a Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So so awesome. I adore plastic bag holders made out of teatowels. The one in my kitchen is from .. well, I just went to check the date on it and the date must of been on the bottom or top of the teatowel, it's been cut off. Anyway, I love that kitchen piture too. Not much is better than a kitchen picture. Maybe a qiult picture but that's it.
Brilliant use of some Australiana kitch!!
Post a Comment