One day in about fifty years when it will be vintage I wonder if someone will be as thrilled over this dress as I am. Up close of fabric.
Monday, October 15, 2007
summer dress part 2
This is a new summer dress as opposed to pre loved dress. I got it from Lazybones which is a beautiful old church hall/shop in Bangalow. The last time I was there was about 4 years ago and I vowed to myself that one day I would but something from there. My sister lives up that way so she went and reconned for me. She ended up getting the pink dress, some things stay the same.

One day in about fifty years when it will be vintage I wonder if someone will be as thrilled over this dress as I am. Up close of fabric.
One day in about fifty years when it will be vintage I wonder if someone will be as thrilled over this dress as I am. Up close of fabric.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the print and green is my absolute favourite colour!
x Nan
sigh. that is exquisite.
Post a Comment