Saturday, November 10, 2007

north south east west

Here is my tat update for the week.
First, the Adelaide finds. Like I said we did not find much, but what I got Im happy with. This picture, from bottom to top. A large panel of curtain, a school case, a moth eaten cardigan that I will nurture back into good condition, a tablecloth and an utterly craptastic 'card craft' box.(I love these card craft creations, I have a large basket that I will show one day.) I reckon we travelled to every compass point in Adelaide, peeing like puppies along the way.



Below is this weeks finds in Sydney.
Pretty fabric and lab bottles. I would like to think that I will 'decant' as Martha Stewart says and does, but quite frankly, like frig. I will leave that to my imagination.



Now to find room and reason for all this!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

YES - those things made out of cards - there is one at one of my opshops which holds all the hankies, I relaly want it and can't bring myself to try and convince the old ladies to let me buy it. I look at it longingly every wednesdays..

Victoria said...

sorry, very bad spelling.