Thursday, November 08, 2007

two little boys had two little toys



I got this book at the local church fete a couple of months ago. It is from 1972. There are some simple projects in it.
The two 'monkeys', are for two brothers that will be coming to visit soon from the United Arab Emirates. Little bean bags that they can throw around and drive everyone nutty. If they burst all that will be swallowed are lentils and rice, not beads that cause hallucinations.



On a technical note, I have been using bloglines but thought I'd try Google reader. No good, it doesn't highlight all the new posts. Does anyone else use anything else?

5 comments:

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

Sorry Linda, I don't use anything, just login and poke around! LOVE the monkeys, but you could have soaked the lentinls in LSD before you put them in, party pooper!

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

PS. Please, please make the startled looking fairy angel thingo for your Christmas tree!

Jodie said...

I just check the HUGE list one by one - luddite that I am .
How scary are THOSE kids toys? I prefer your version with no hallucinogens.

Victoria said...

Low tech as it is I too just go down the list of blogs on my list, checking different ones every few days! Well, maybe I just have a lot of time on my hands!! I had to get the kids to search around for poison beads in our house last night - under furniture and around the floorboards, they found two, and my baby nephew was crawling around there yesterday, scary.

Victoria said...

P.s. I like those monkeys, like how the legs are up on the bodies.